"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Don't worry...


"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done."
                                        Philippians 4:6-7


Isn't it amazing how once you can finally do this that you will see how much He is really working.  It is just so amazing that once you finally just give it over to Him, pray about everything, that He will take control.
Unfortunately it took a death of a friend, that was like family, for me to do that.  I didn't know what else to do, there was so much going on after his death, locating family and stuff like that.  I ended up just crying out to God, telling Him that I give it all to you, take it!  I just don't know what else to do other than to give it all to you and to help me have some peace.
It is so amazing to see how many things just start to click together.  Cracks me up and after each click God deserves a big Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus!!!!

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. –Isaiah 41:10, 13
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!