"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Know God's Word

I ran across this powerful post today and just had to share it!!  You really need to hop on over to  Dreams Do Come True and read it! 
Know God's Word  A wonderful post about Romans 8, it shows how strong and powerful God's word is, His love and His redemption!  It is just beautiful!!

She also shared a wonderful verse from Romans 8:1 that we can use to help us when Satan is trying to get us and hold us down.

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,  Romans 8:1

How powerful is that?  I  have definitely got to memorize this one and share it with my husband and also have my daughter try to memorize it.  She is old enough now to start memorizing the small verses and this one is a great one!  Thanks so much Lynn for writing about this!!!
Pin It

11 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Nicole,
That verse is wonderful! I'll go visit the blog!
Hugs
xox

Anonymous said...

I will check it out now. Wonderful truth in that verse. Thanks for referring another blog. Always looking for new ones to follow :)

My Mad World said...

Thanks ladies! Lynn's post just touched me so much I had to share it! Love sharing other powerful blogs and helping them get some followers! Thanks ladies!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

no condemnation....love that.

Unknown said...

Thank you Nicole for the kind words. I love to write what God lays on my heart. I have enjoyed reading Blogs like yours just as much. God bless you and your family. Your Blog is wonderful and so creative. Your gifted!!

My Mad World said...

Thank you Lynn for the compliment!

You are so welcome for the kind words. I just loved this post and they way you wrote it! I was hoping you wouldn't mind my posting it and linking to your site so everyone could enjoy it as much as I did! Have a great weekend!!

Renee said...

This is a very comforting verse....Bless you.

My Mad World said...

Thanks Renee! I wouldn't have posted about it if it wasn't for Lynn... It was a beautiful post!

Charlotte said...

I read the post you recommended. It certainly was a faith building post. Thank you for linking it. And the memory verse is so good.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Charlotte said...

And by the way, I don't know if I've told you this before, but I love love love your header picture.
Charlotte

My Mad World said...

Thank you Charlotte! I am glad I could share Lynn's wonderful post with everyone!

Thanks for the compliment on the header too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!