"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This week I am so thankful that God is always there for us and will never leave us!  He is such a comfort and is always there for you when you need a friend to talk with.  So glad that He is understanding too and will always take us back!!  He will be there when you are having family problems, when you feel lonely, tired and when you just need to let it all out.  You can always give all your problems to Him and He will help you through it all!  So amazing how He can do so much for so many of us and never get tired of helping us out!!  What an amazing and awesome God we have!!!


And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16 


For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. -Isaiah 41:13
Pin It

5 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, our God is awesome.

Cindy said...

Hi Nicole, yes we serve a Awesome God, but to me this is exactly one of the things that makes him so awesome. He NEVER leaves us or forsakes us when we get up in our head and forget to come to him. I'm so thankful for his grace, for without it where would I be. :)

My Mad World said...

Thanks ladies!

I totally agree with you Cindy!! Where would we all be? That is a sad thing to think about.

Whidbey Woman said...

AMEN! AMEN! What wonderful truths. Happy TT!

My Mad World said...

Thank you!! Happy TT to you too! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!