"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm cheating today....

Kinda cheating today. Just copying from the other blog. We had a great weekend!! Pumpkin Patch on Saturday and great day at Church on Sunday!
We went to Daze in a Maze on Saturday and had a great time!  It was kind of chilly again and very windy!  Maddie had a great time with the animals at the petting zoo area and loved feeding them.  The she went through a little maze and played on the swing set.  We walked down to the pumpkin patch too but there wasn't much left and what was left was all small.  All in all in was a great day!!


 a nice lady helped Maddie feed the little shetland pony

 Just a cute little goat
 going through the maze

 Happy that she made it to the top!

 Dizzy after spinning on the tire swing lol
 trying to find a pumpkin




 a silly little bone
 Carving the pumpkin we eventually got at Wal-Mart
 scooping out the icky stuff
 Smile!
 trying to smile like her pumpkin




 
 
"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Pin It

9 comments:

Robin said...

I saw the pic of Maddie holding her head and underneath it said, "trying to find a pumpkin." I thought that was the caption for the photo. Then, I saw the caption above that she was dizzy from the tire swing! Thought it was high stress pumpkin searching out there. LOL!

Baby Pickel said...

I love all of these pictures :) She is TOO precious!!

Glad you had such a fun weekend!!

Nicole said...

LOL! That's too funny Robin!

Thanks ladies for stopping by! It was a fun weekend and it was kind of stressful trying to find the 'perfect' pumpkin! lol

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing your weekend with us.
I enjoyed it!

MTJ said...

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. Maddie is a beautiful daughter; you and Shane are blessed.

You know I have to mention it (since you included it in the photos), I love that burnt orange color in your home! :)

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

Nicole said...

You're welcome Michelle!

MTJ~

Thank you! She is a kinda cute huh? lol

I mean this in the nicest possible way.... bite me!! ;p
I'm not listening to my verse about the comment layout today. lol

MTJ said...

Hi Nicole,

I kinda asked for that...How could I possibly think that remarking how beautiful burnt orange looks in your home would not compel you to say something in the nicest possible way?

I guess this means we must really be friends when we can say something in the nicest possible way. ;p

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

Nicole said...

Exactly!!! You can really only joke like that with real friends! =) Everyone's gonna wonder why I don't like burnt orange now! Shh.... I don't even want to mention it!

Love ya!

Karen said...

What great pictures Nicole.. Loved them all..
We havent done a fall festival yet this year..but maybe this weekend coming up..
But thanks for sharing.. it look like you and your family had a blast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com