"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One of those days

Monday was just one of those days.  It was actually a good day, didn't do much but clean and play with my daughter.  Didn't have anything much to post for today so I am just going to share a picture I made up of our daughter.  We went downtown last week and took some pictures.  She is such a smart, beautiful, energetic, silly, loving, amazingly strong willed little girl.  I love her to pieces though!

Pin It

3 comments:

Tiggeriffic said...

Children are amazing~! I get my best laughs from children..they make me smile..
Have a great day.. She is a beautiful girl and a gift from God.

Anonymous said...

Awww. Beautiful pictures :)

My Mad World said...

Thanks ladies!!
Children are wonderful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!