"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, October 2, 2010

To Get Something You Never Had


I got this in an email from my aunt and just thought that I would share.

 
'To get something you never had,
you have to do something you never did.' 
 When God takes something from your grasp,
 He's not punishing you, 
 but merely opening your hands to receive
 something better.
 
'The will of God will never take you 
 where the Grace of God will not protect you'


GOD OUR FATHER, WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE 
AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ILLNESSES;
 AND PLEASE WATCH
 OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY
 IN JESUS ' NAME.. AMEN 
 
Also wanted to add this video since I am also linking up to  



Pin It

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen!!
`When God takes something from you He is not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.`

Mocha with Linda said...

I was not familiar with this song. Have a blessed Saturday.

My Mad World said...

Michelle- So very true!!

Linda- yeah it's a little more wild than some but I like it! lol

Hope you both have a blessed weekend!

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

I love the verse you have under "Post a Comment"! :)

I also like this song.....and love the fact that there is so much variety in the Christian music world. I'm very eclectic in the styles of music I listen to....98% Christian, but vary from praise and worship, contemporary, southern gospel, and as you so eloquently put it, the kind that's "a little more wild".....depending on my mood!
Thanks for sharing & have a Blessed Saturday!!

My Mad World said...

=) Thanks, never hurts to have a reminder!

Glad you liked the song. I'm like that it just depends on my mood and I listen to a lot of different styles of Christian music. Hope you have a blessed Saturday!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Your Aunt sent you a lovely email. We must always have faith that `When God takes something from you He is not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.`

Have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!