"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordfilled Wednesday

 

mine

This is one of my favorite passages.  It says so much!  I loved it so much that I made it into a necklace on Friday.

001

To see more Word-filled Wednesday’s then head on over to…

wfw

Psalm 91 (New International Version, ©2010)

Psalm 91

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
   will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
   my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save you
   from the fowler’s snare
   and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
   and under his wings you will find refuge;
   his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
   nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
   nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side,
   ten thousand at your right hand,
   but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
   and see the punishment of the wicked.

If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
   and you make the Most High your dwelling,
no harm will overtake you,
   no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
   to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
   so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
   you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
   I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
   I will be with him in trouble,
   I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him
   and show him my salvation.”

Pin It

7 comments:

livinginbetween said...

I love Psalm 91. It is such a comfort! And you are a talented lady.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Desiray said...

great post sis...by the way I did not see you in the chat room this morning for the show..Hope all is well.

Amydeanne said...

VERY COOL! opps caps! lol

Happy WFW and Merry Christmas!

My Mad World said...

GG~ It is such a comfort!!
Thanks for the compliment!!

Desi~ My loving sis, thanks for the compliment too! I sent you an email.

Amydeanne~ It makes me excited too!! ;)

Happy WFW and Merry Christmas to you all too!!

Kelli said...

Wow! Love yalls Christmas card! Also love that necklace, where can I buy one!:)

Wanda said...

Psalms 91 is comforting verse for me. I love the necklace. Happy WFW and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

My Mad World said...

Kelli~ Thanks so much!! You can find more info on my necklaces in my pages. ;)

Wanda~ Thank you!

I hope you both have a very Merry Christmas too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!