"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, January 21, 2011

TSMSS- Praise Him!

then_sings_my_soul

Click the meme above for more great songs!

 

I know I have used this song before but I just love it and it is such a happy and energetic song!  I have been doing my best to always remember to praise Him for everything and in every circumstance.  I know some days I do tend to forget and when I pray I have been working on praising Him first for everything!  Just love this song and hope you all enjoy it.  again! Smile

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!

(Giving you 2 versions, one of a video and the other with lyrics)

Pin It

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love happy and energetic songs.

We are praising the LORD this weekend!! We have been praying for a car. We get to pick it up tomorrow. It's a Toyota 4 Runner. I'm excited yet nervous. I haven't driven in a long time. I'm hoping it's like riding a bike. You never forget how :)

Mindy said...

I love this song! There's nothing better than an upbeat praise song to get you moving!

My Mad World said...

Thanks so much ladies. Love upbeat praise songs!!

Michelle, how awesome! So glad your prayers were answered! I am sure you will remember how to drive. lol Have a fun time tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!