"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

            TRUE LOVE
                 For God so loVes the world
         That He gAve
            His onLy
            BegottEn
                 SoN
                                              That whosoever
           Believeth  In Him
                           Shall Not perish
                            But have Everlasting life
                   John 3:16
 
Happy Valentine’s Day.  May you all find the true Love that I have found!  His love, there is nothing else like it!  Forgiving, understanding, patient, trusting and of course loving! 

*poem was sent to me in an email last week and wanted to share.  Can't really take credit for it.  :(
Pin It

7 comments:

Desiray said...

Happy Valentine's Day my sister! May the three of you have a great day today

Michelle said...

I love your post!

Happy Valentine's!!

Tiggeriffic said...

You are such a clever rabbit.. This was a great post today~!~!
I love what you have posted on top of your banner..
A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her...
YIKES~! that was soooo good.
Have a Tiggeriffic Valentines's Day~!
ta ta for now from Iowa

Deborah Ann said...

Wow Nicole, you have just created the perfect Valentine! I LOVE THIS!

My Mad World said...

Thanks everyone! I hope you have all been having a blessed Valentine's!

I received the poem in an email last week so I can't really take credit for it. Our church used it yesterday in the bulletin too! :)

Pickel said...

Aww this is awesome, I love it! And I love you! Super cute post! :o)

Glad your day was a "little" better...better than nothing, right? ;)

My Mad World said...

I Love you too!!

Yes it was better than nothing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!