"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Taking a little break

 

I won’t be on for a bit, I am trying to get another blanket done for a fundraiser that is coming up.  Just wanted to let people know that I am still here, just a little busy!  If inspirations strikes then I will put it down and write something but in the mean time… happy blogging to everyone and I hope they have a blessed week!!!

 

Just praying I will get it done, don’t want to disappoint because this is for a great cause and in memory of the most awesome little boy that God ever sent here.  He’s the one that brought me back to church and to our Father! 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!