"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Your Birthday in the Bible

I got this in an email today and thought it was really neat. 

BirthVerse…

You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day

This is mine…

Romans 7:4 NIV
So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.

 

This is Shane’s….

1 Peter 3:9 NIV
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

 

This is Maddie’s….

Philippians 1:6 NIV
being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!