"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, March 11, 2011

He will guide you!

“The LORD says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you’” Psalm 32:8

WOW!  How powerful is that?  That is just an amazing promise from our Father.  It just comforts me in the times when I have NO idea on what I am doing, if what I am doing is what He wants from me.  

I just really love that He gives us all these wonderful promises and guidelines for what He wants.  

When I am so scared, depressed, unsure, it is so nice that He is there for us. 
That His words are like He is reaching down and hugging us, showing us the way we need to go.  

There is nothing more comforting then calling out to Him when you are at your breaking point and then having that peace wash all over you!  

I just love those hugs He sends to us, the ones that just tells us He is here for us and everything will be alright!

So, are you willing to let Him guide you!?! 
Pin It

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Willing to let Him guide me? Yes! Resting in His timing? Hmmm...trying to!!

Thanks for this great word, Nicole. It really blessed me tonight.

GOD BLESS you and your family!

My Mad World said...

:) Yeah I am working on getting used to His timing! lol It's not that I don't trust Him completely, it's that my little human peanut brain can't get past the wanting it now part! Thank God He understands that though. I wonder how many times He sits up there laughing, saying... silly child, when will you learn My timing is not your timing!?! Just let it go and trust COMPLETELY in me!?!
God bless you and your family too!!

Warren Baldwin said...

Very good encouragement. I read through several recent posts and notice your emphasis on Psalms. I've been doing that with Proverbs for a couple of years, and in a year or so I want to move on to Psalms. Two great books!

Luther said...

His Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. The One who saves and redeems us will also guide and direct us. His timing is not our timing and that is most often a good thing.

My Mad World said...

Exactly Luther! I sent you an email reply too! Thanks for stopping by!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!