"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I’m being interviewed!

I have meet some new blogging friends!  I love it when you meet new bloggers, especially bloggers that share the passion of our Lord! I received an email from Angie the other day and she asked me if I would be willing to be interviewed.  I can say I was shocked and honored!

I have always kind of wondered if my blog impacted others or if it was just a blog of my walk for me.  Yes, I know I do have followers and there are some that comment, but you know how it is, you still always wonder if you are making any kind of difference in this world.  Now I know, that at least to a few, I am!   It is all His doing though, none of this would have happened without my Father, guiding me with what I write about and leading me to meet some wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ!!

So if you would like to check out my interview, then head on over and check out Angie’s blog, Joyful Living!

I hope she doesn’t mind me posting this but here is the email I got that made me want to cry! Smile

I am encouraged and challenged by your walk with the Lord.

I blog over at Joyful Living
 
I wanted to drop you a note and ask you if you would consider doing an interview post. I have a few questions I would like to ask you about your walk with the Lord etc. and I would like to do a blog post about you. 
 
I plan to do this with several women and do a series on interviews about Walking with the Lord as well as living Titus 2.
 
Would you consider this? If so I would greatly appreciate it. As well I am sure it would be a blessing to others.
 
I would email you the questions I would like you to answer. You can answer them and email them back to me. If there is any questions you don't feel comfortable asking I totally understand I would leave them out. 
 
I myself am perusing a deeper more intimate relationship with my Savior and I am so encouraged by hearing about other people's walk with the Lord as well 
 
I appreciate you considering this and look forward to hearing more about your walk with the Lord.

In service for the King,
Angie
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool! I'll pop over and check it out! :)

Patty said...

What a wonderful surprise. Congrats on being interviewed. I went over and read it. Good Job!!

My Mad World said...

Thanks Ann for the nice compliment over there! :)

Thank you Aunt Patty! I know I was totally shocked when she asked me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!