"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Overview of the Bible

I got an amazing email yesterday and just wanted to share.  This little boy is amazing!!

The link is to a  video of a nine year old boy who got up on Dec. 26th to tell the congregation what he learned in 2010 by reading through the whole Bible.  This young man attends church at Pleasant Valley church of Christ in Little Rock Arkansas.  Keep in mind there are about 2000 members at Pleasant Valley quite a large audience for a nine year old boy who spoke without notes.
In 2010 the elders at Pleasant Valley set out a plan for the congregation to read through the whole Bible using the Chronological Bible put together by F. Lagard Smith.  I think you will be impressed with this young man!

Pin It

2 comments:

Luther:Living Grace said...

wouldn't be great if everyone had the faith of a child?

Michelle said...

WOW! He is excellent.
All without notes.
He could be a Pastor.
Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!