"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, March 18, 2011

Until He Came

Until He Came
I did not live
Until He came to me,
The Lord of life,
The Man of Galilee.
He found me
Full of pride
and self and sin;
He cleansed my heart
and came and entered in.
And now I live
abundantly and free,
and yet not I;
It is the Christ
who lives in me.
Oh, help me, Lord;
Help thou my will to be
each hour surrendered
To the will of thee.
For this is life
for all eternity!
~Columbus, Georgia
*in our bulletin on Sunday, I loved it and wanted to share!  Pin It

2 comments:

Luther said...

that is a great poem....it is all about christ entering into a sinner lost and undone and living through him...

God bless

My Mad World said...

Thanks Luther! Yes it is an amazing poem, one I felt someone had written about me. :) I am doing my best to spend each hour, surrendered unto Him. I an also thankful that by His grace, when we stumble, He will always forgive and take us back!
Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!