"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, May 16, 2011

~Happy Homemaker Monday~

4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t

The weather in my neck of the woods:

May 16 2011

Things that make me happy:

Today is our 13 year anniversary.  Been a rollercoaster but I wouldn’t change anything!!

Book(s) I'm reading:

My devotional and the Bible

What I'm enjoying on TV:

when I get to watch been watching some old ‘Little House on the Prairie’

On the menu for dinner:

who knows?

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Nothing really for this week

On my To Do List:

Laundry, clean and clean some more!

In the Craft Basket:

A couple of kitties,

finish up a pig and ladybug

Looking forward to this week:

getting some orders done

My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):

didn’t do much reading this past week.  sorry….

 

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

016015

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

Getting work done is always great but sometimes you just need to take some time for family!

On My Prayer List:

Patience, wisdom, strength, knowledge,

our church and our family and friends

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:4-7 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!