"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hi Lord

 

securedownload

Hi Lord, its me.
 

We are getting older and things are getting bad here.
 

Gas prices are too high, no jobs, food and heating costs too high.
 

I know some have taken you out of our schools, government and even
  Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back
  And re-bless America .


  We really need you!
There are more of us who want you than those who don't!


  Thank You Lord,
  I Love you!

*cute little email I got from my aunt.  Thanks Aunt Patty!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!