"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Imperfect Wives- Book of James

Awhile back I talked about the book of James.  I can not even begin to explain it or bring light to it like the ladies from The Imperfect Wives do.  They do a blog talk radio show every Tuesday and for the past month they have been going over the book of James.  I really hope you check them out!  You can also do a search for them on Blog Talk Radio to find their older episodes in their archives.  You will truly be blessed by these women!



Listen to internet radio with CWA Radio on Blog Talk Radio
Pin It

2 comments:

Jill @ Sweet Diva said...

Hi Nicole! =) I am def. going to check that out....because I think I could be the leader of the Imperfect Wives club!! Thanks for posting about it!

My Mad World said...

You are so welcome Jill!! Can't wait to see you in the chat room! I love these ladies.. God truly speaks through them and they are so encouraging!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!