"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, July 11, 2011

{Happy Homemaker Monday}

 

HHM

check out Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for more HHM!

The weather in my neck of the woods:

Oklahoma 7 day planner

 

OK… seriously, this heat can stop!!!  It was 113 the other day!

272030_10150319094070429_731165428_9919498_7866543_o


Things that make me happy:

my family

coffee, yarn, material

quiet time with the Lord


Book(s) I'm reading:

1-2-3 Magic for Christian Parents: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12 by Thomas W. Phelan PhD and Chris Webb MS MA

What I'm enjoying on TV:

Some kid movies we recorded for Maddie

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

?

On my To Do List:

laundry, mop kitchen, vacuum, you know the usual stuff.  Smile

In the Craft Basket:

crochet mermaid

african flower hexagons

eye makeup remover scrubbies

Looking forward to this week:

hmmm… some cool weather would be nice but that isn’t in store for us.  Just looking forward to the weekend so we can have some time together as family

My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):

It’s a tutorial that Craft Gossip shared…

Plenty of Pockets Tote

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

017

Lesson learned the past few days:

To not always take offense to what people say.  They don’t always mean it to come out wrong and most the time it has nothing to do with you, even if you take it that way.  So… you just have to do your best to brush it off!

On My Prayer List:

some friends,

our family,

our church and pastor

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. ~Proverbs 24:3-4 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!