"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Many Banners

Ok, so I've been going through some of my pictures and banners and I just thought I would share what my first banner options were and then the many others I have made with the verses I liked. 

These were my first ones, but I never did use them.  (I don’t think) Then I finally found my dancing lady on the beach and I just loved that image so I used that one!

blog2bannerresized

another banner

dancing banner

1000pixelNov2010Born again870Coming ALive in Christ2.0

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!