"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, September 19, 2011

{Happy Homemaker Monday}



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Oklahoma 7 day planner

Things that make me happy:
Rain!  It was so nice to get some much needed rain…

the cooler temps..

getting wonderful and unexpected compliments


Books I'm reading:
My Bible


What's on my TV today:
not sure

On the menu for dinner:
not sure yet… pork chops and something..


On my To Do List:
finish up some laundry…

clean up Mad’s room… again… maybe put up her summer clothes and pull out the sweaters… but usually when I do that it gets hot again

finish making up some orders


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Chocolate Chip Banana Pancake Squares

picture from Full Bellies Make Happy Kids

Chocolate Chip & Banana pancake squares

Actually I made these last night so I didn’t have to do it this morning.  Smile

and then I made her maple syrup last night too.  Sooooo yummy!  And sooo EASY to make! 

Since Maddie loves Nutella, the next batch I am thinking of adding half the batter to the pan,

then the Nutella, and then more pancake batter


In the craft basket:
Granny Stripe Blanket

019

some owls

326197_10150367488490429_731165428_10435941_6948578_o

coffee cozies

018

key chains

016



Tips and Tricks:
I do things throughout the week and think, this would be great for the HHM tips and tricks…

forget to write them down so then I never remember them!  Sad smile



My favorite blog post this week:

Finding Perfect Peace…by Cherie from

The Imperfect Wives

When I click to get the direct link it just gives me the normal site link.. sorry

It was posted Thursday the 15th.




Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

didn’t read any new ones..



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

210920_10150381888325429_731165428_10554471_659604792_o


Lesson learned the past few days:

You hardly ever get your moneys worth for making handmade projects..

so I need to remember that I am also doing it because I love to do it! 

Although some money now and then would be nice so I can buy more supplies!  lol


On my mind:

things that need to be done around here and getting a little more organized

hoping my cozies sell at the Coffee Shop



On My Prayer List:

Several people from church

my daughter, that she continues to like school

our family

my pastor and our church


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time He will lift you up in honor. ~ 1 Peter 5:6

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!