"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I am His

387389818_KyyXnz2t_c

*image found through Pinterest. 

 

We are all God’s children.  He is our Daddy.  I just love when He says to me, “My Child”  I am HIS!!!  He chose me.  I am His child and He loves me unconditionally!!  I love that!!  It fills me with such joy.  and sometimes such sadness.  The joy because He loves me, the sadness because I am a child and I will always mess up and fail Him.  But in being His child, He will always be there for me, to take me into His arms, listen to me complain and mumble about how I failed Him again.  He will always tell me, “My Child, you are forgiven. Your brother took care of that”   There is nothing better than to be in His arms and to hear Him whisper that to you.  It’s amazing!!  Can’t wait until that day I can truly be in His arms!!!

Galatians 3:26
For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

So remember, when things are going so bad, you feel lost, alone, like a failure.  God loves you!  You are HIS children and He will always be there for you!  You just have to let Him!  It’s just like any other child/parent relationship.  All He wants is our love!

11 He came to His own people, and even they rejected Him. 12 But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God. 13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God. ~ John 1:11-13

 

1 John 2:28
[ Living as Children of God ] And now, dear children, remain in fellowship with Christ so that when He returns, you will be full of courage and not shrink back from Him in shame.

 

 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!