"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

 

then_sings_my_soul

 

Laying it down, and surrendering… He has been speaking this to me for the past few weeks.  I love this song and I just wanted to share it with you!!

 

Hmm.. and if He has been speaking this for the past few weeks… then why am I not surrendering!?!  Praying on this and praying I will!!!

Pin It

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great song!
Sometimes it's so hard to fully surrender.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Grace.B said...

Hello Nicole,

I'm happy to meet you and this other encouragment meme. Didn't knew this song at all What's not to love about this song?The message is so uplifting and inspiring. Surrender is an every day work with GOD'S help.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Praise the LORD

Blessings

Grace

My Mad World said...

Grace I am so happy to meet you as well! I haven't done this meme in a while but I love going and listening to all the wonderful songs! What better way to praise Him!!!

And yes... surrendering is and everyday job! Praying for us both on this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!