"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, December 30, 2011

His Word Friday

    Friday Meme
    There are some days that I just don't have much to say but after reading His Word I have plenty I want to share! So this meme is for His World only. On Fridays I will be sharing something I have read, a verse, passage, chapter, whatever it might be, that just speaks for itself, nothing more is needed...
    If you would like to join in, feel free!!!
    Button is on the right hand side!

    Philippians 3:13-14
    No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.


Praying everyone has a blessed New Year!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!