"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jesus Calling~ Day 14

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.  I haven’t had it that long but just wanted to share.  I will be posting my daily devotions for a while too since I have nothing much else to write about lately.



Let me bless you with My grace and peace.  Open your heart and mind to receive all that I have for you.  Do not be ashamed of your emptiness, instead view it as the optimal condition for being filled with My peace. 

It is easy to touch up your outward appearance, to look as you have it all together.  Your attempts to look good can fool most people but I see straight through you, into the depths of your being. 

There is no place for pretense in your relationship with Me.  Rejoice in the relief of being fully understood, talk with Me about your struggles and feelings of inadequacy.  Little by little I will transform your weaknesses into strengths. 
Remember that your relationship with Me is saturated in grace.  Therefore nothing that you do or don’t do can separate you from My presence.

But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”~1 Samuel 16:7


For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.~Romans 8:38,39 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!