"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jesus Calling Day 25

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.  I haven’t had it that long but just wanted to share.  I will be posting my daily devotions for a while too since I have nothing much else to write about lately.

Let My love enfold you in the radiance of My Glory.  Sit still in the Light of My Presence, and receive My Peace.  These quiet moments with Me transcend time, accomplishing far more than you can imagine.  Bring Me the sacrifice of your time, and watch to see how abundantly I bless you and your loved ones. 

Through the intimacy of our relationship, you are being transformed from the inside out.  As you keep your focus on Me, I form you into the one I desire you to be.  Your part is to yield to My creative work in you, neither resisting it nor trying to speed it up.  Enjoy the tempo of a God-breathed life by letting me set the pace.  Hold My hand in childlike trust, and the way before you will open up step by step.

Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.~Hebrews 13:15

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. ~2 Corinthians 3:18

Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.
~Psalm 73:23-24
Pin It

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I really like 2 Corinthians 3:18. I remember, years ago, that my pastor mentioned it was one of his favorite verses :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!