"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jesus Calling Day 8- Hope



Jesus calling


So.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.  I haven’t had it that long but just wanted to share.  I will be posting my daily devotions for a while too since I have nothing much else to write about lately.




Softly I announce My presence.  Shimmering hues of radiance tap gently at your consciousness, seeking entrance.  Though I have all power in Heaven and on earth, I am infinitely tender with you.  The weaker you are the more gently I approach you. 
Let your weakness be a door to My presence, whenever you feel inadequate, remember that I am your ever present help.  Hope in Me and you will be protected from depression and self pity.
Hope is like a golden cord connecting you to Heaven.  The more you cling to this  cord, the more I bear the weight of your burdens; thus you are lightened.  Heaviness is not of My kingdom.  Cling to Hope and my rays of light will reach you through the darkness.
God is our refuge and strength,
   an ever-present help in trouble. ~Psalm 46:1

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. ~Romans 12:12
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ~Romans 15:13 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!