"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, February 24, 2012

Jesus Calling ~ Feb 24

Be still in the light of My Presence, while I communicate Love to you.  There is no force in the universe as powerful as My Love.  You are constantly aware of limitations: your own and others’.  But there is no limit to My Love; it fills all of space, time and eternity.

Now you see through a glass, darkly, but someday you will see Me face to Face.  Then you will be able to experience fully how wide and long and high and deep is My Love for you.  If you were to experience that now, you would be overwhelmed to the point of feeling crushed.  But you have an eternity ahead of you, absolutely guaranteed, during which you can enjoy My Presence in unrestricted ecstasy.  For now, the knowledge of My loving Presence is sufficient to carry you through each day.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. ~1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV)

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,  and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 
~Ephesians 3:16-19
My Thoughts:
His love for us is so amazing!  We will never, on this earth, no how much He loves us, but once we are face to Face!  Oh, what an awesome day that will be!!  To feel His true love for us!!! 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.
Pin It

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

His love really is the best :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!