"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jesus Calling March 18th

Trust Me one day at a time.  This keeps you close to Me, responsive to My will.  Trust is not a natural response, especially for those who have been deeply wounded.  My Spirit within you is your resident Tutor,, helping you in this supernatural endeavor.  Yield to His gentle touch; be sensitive to His prompting.
Exert your will to trust Me in all circumstances.  Don’t let your need to understand distract you from My Presence.  I will equip you to get through this day victoriously, as you live in deep dependence on Me.  Tomorrow is busy worrying about itself; don’t get tangled up in its worry-webs.  Trust Me one day at a time. 
 
LORD Almighty,
   blessed is the one who trusts in you. ~Psalm 84:12
 
For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.~Matthew 6:14
 
 
 
Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.
Jesus Calling App








Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a heads up Matthew 6:34 NIV is,"“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” That Matthew verse is 6:14. I only caught that cause Matt 6:34 is my favorite verse. Have a great day!!

My Mad World said...

Thank you so much for catching that and letting me know!!

Have a blessed weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!