"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, April 13, 2012

His Word Friday


Friday Meme
There are some days that I just don't have much to say but after reading His Word I have plenty I want to share! So this meme is for His World only. On Fridays I will be sharing something I have read, a verse, passage, chapter, whatever it might be, that just speaks for itself, nothing more is needed...
If you would like to join in, feel free!!!
Button is on the right hand side!
 
1 Blessed is the one
   who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
   or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
   and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
   which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
   whatever they do prospers.
4 Not so the wicked!
   They are like chaff
   that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
   nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
   but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!