"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, April 20, 2012

Jesus Calling ~ April 20th

DO NOT BE AFRAID, for I am with you.  Hear Me saying Peace, be still to your restless heart.  No matter what happens, I will never leave you or forsake you.  Let this assurance soak into your mind and heart, until you overflow with Joy.  Though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, you need not fear! 

The media relentlessly proclaim bad news: for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  A steady diet of their fare will sicken you.  Instead of focusing on fickle, ever-changing news broadcasts, tune in to the living Word- the One who is always the same.  Let Scripture saturate your mind and heart, and you will walk steadily along the path of Life.  Even though you don’t know what will happen tomorrow, you can be absolutely sure of your ultimate destination. I hold you by your right hand, and afterward I will take you into Glory.

 

Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. ~Mark 4:39 (NKJV)

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.”~Deuteronomy 31:6

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
   and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, ~Psalm 46:2

Yet I am always with you;
   You hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with Your counsel,
   and afterward You will take me into glory. ~Psalm 73:23-24

 

 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it. I am sharing them with everyone because each day is such a wonderful reminder of His love for us!!!

Jesus Calling App

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!