"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jesus Calling April 7th

I am the potter; you are My clay, I designed you before the foundation of the world.  I arrange the events of each day to form you into this preconceived pattern.  My everlasting Love is at work in every event of your life.  On some days your will and Mine flow smoothly together.  You tend to feel in control of your life when our wills are in harmony.  On other days you feel as if you are swimming upstream, against the current of My purposes.  When that happens, stop and seek My Face.  The opposition you feel may be from Me, or it may be from the evil one.

Talk with Me about what you are experiencing. Le My Spirit guide you through treacherous waters. A s you move through the turbulent stream with Me, let circumstances mold you into the one I desire you to be.  Say yes to your Potter as you go through this day.

 

Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, You are the potter; we are all the work of Your hand.~Isaiah 64:8

My heart says of you, "Seek His face!" Your face, Lord, I will seek. ~Psalm 27:8

My thoughts:  I love when our wills are in harmony!!  Too often lately I have been swimming upstream.  I really need to take more time to seek His face!  Not just a little bit here and there throughout the day but to really make time for Him.  To spend some quality quiet time together!! 

 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.

Jesus Calling App

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!