I've been reading blogs that mention the word praise and I see the word yet again in the above pic. God knows how to minister. Keep letting him use you for his Glory! Stay Blessed.
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Ephesians 4:29
I've been reading blogs that mention the word praise and I see the word yet again in the above pic. God knows how to minister. Keep letting him use you for his Glory! Stay Blessed.
ReplyDeleteOh to be able to touch the hem of His garment!! What a great post for today. Praising Him with you!
ReplyDeleteHappy WFW!
Thank you so much John for your kind words!
ReplyDeleteAlso thank you Alida, sent you an email. :)
I hope you both have a blessed day!!!