Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:

7day.jpgApril 24

Things that make me happy:

getting things organized. 

Maddie actually cleaning her room without complaining!

Book(s) I'm reading:

If God is in Control, Why do I have a headache? Bible lessons for a woman’s total health

What I'm enjoying on TV:

Celebrity Apprentice

Army Wives

On the menu for dinner:

not sure yet

On my To Do List:

Finish up some orders

laundry

In the Craft Basket:

Robots

Owl

Trinket container

Looking forward to this week:

Nothing much. Smile  Just spending time relaxing and playing at home… Hoping and praying that Ms. Mad’s attitude will change a little

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

003

 

On My Prayer List:

Our church, church family and a few other friends

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.”

John 17:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Ephesians 4:29

Have a blessed day! =)