Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

{Happy Homemaker Monday}

HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:
7.18.11

Things that make me happy:

Shane and Maddie playing so I can have 30 min of peace!

Book(s) I'm reading:

Not reading much right now, just crochet patterns

Bible

What's on my TV today:

not sure

On my To Do List:

Clean the house and laundry

In the craft basket:

bag for mom, some hexagon’s and some soap savers

Looking forward to this week:

nothing out of the norm

Tips and Tricks:

learned how to take a screen shot of my phone.  Push the center button and the hold it down as you push the lock top button.  Thanks Lecy! 

My favorite blog post this week:

Haven’t done much reading lately

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

014

Lesson learned the past few days:

No matter how hard you try to teach your kid something, they will only learn it when they are ready!

On my prayer list:

so many!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” Genesis 28:15 (NKJV)

2 comments:

  1. WOW. That heat is MISERABLE. boo :( Hope you're staying cool!

    iPhone screen shots are amazing, eh :)

    Lots of love from Baby Pickel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weather seems much like mine, just we're a few degrees higher. Thankfully we got some rain today :)

    Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Ephesians 4:29

Have a blessed day! =)