Today I just thought I would share a few reasons why I love my husband Shane. Nothing big just some simple reasons he means so much to me!!
I love my husband because, he loves me! He loves me, even with all my faults!
I love my husband because, he is an amazing father.
I love my husband because, he is so smart! His memory is amazing, and he just knows so much!!
I love my husband because, he works hard at his job. He knows how to do his job and do it well.
I love my husband because, he is so handsome!
I love my husband because, he has a great sense of humor.
I love my husband because, he doesn’t let me get away with things!
I love my husband because, he helps out his friends when they need it.
I love my husband because, before coming to bed he puts down the toilet seat so if Maddie or I get up in the middle of the night we won’t fall in. lol
I love my husband because he knows how to make me laugh.
I love my husband because he is a strong man but yet can be so gentle.
I love my husband because we have been through so much, he is always there when I need him the most!
I love my husband because I can talk to him about anything.
I love my husband because, we have our own secret language that others just don’t understand.
I love my husband because he is faithful and trusting and honest!
I love my husband just because…. because he is my best friend and because he is mine and I am his!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Ephesians 4:29
Have a blessed day! =)