Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Study His Word

 

015.2

The difference between reading the bible & studying the bible is a piece of paper & a pencil.  You begin to study when you start writing things down. ~Charles Swindoll

 

This is really true.  I can read the bible, but if I don’t write it down, I never seem to remember what it was I read or where it was at.

Studying the bible, writing down your thoughts, the verses, your prayers, is a way to make sure you will remember your time with our Father.  It helps to go back and see what was going on during that time in your life also.  I like to date my pages and sometimes I go back and read and see where His hand has touched.  It’s amazing!

So.. get out that bible and a notebook and start studying!!

Psalm 107:43
Whoever is wise, let him heed these things and consider the great love of the LORD.
(NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Ephesians 4:29

Have a blessed day! =)