Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

180 Movie

Everyone should watch this wonderful eye opening movie! It is a little over 33 minutes long but it is an awesome movie. Here is what I got from the info section on FB.
 http://180movie.com/ is a project that has the potential of changing a nation's views on abortion. Please help us get the trailer out to the general public by posting this Page and the movie trailer on your Facebook & Twitter accounts! Some

Short URL's ************** https://www.facebook.com/180moviecom - Facebook 180 page http://tinyurl.com/watch180movie - 180 direct link to YouTube video http://180movie.com - 180 main direct http://heartchanger.com - Heartchanger site http://www.livingwaters.com/store180 - direct link to 180 products on sitehttp://www.livingwaters.com/store - direct link to the products at LW Awards 2011 Telly Award Starring Ray Comfort Produced By Living Waters Website http://180movie.com




"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16

1 comment:

  1. I hope I'll be able to remember to watch this when I get home from work tonight :) Sounds fantastic.

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Ephesians 4:29

Have a blessed day! =)