"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crazy few days

Wanted to thank everyone again for their thoughts and prayers.  It has been really hard and still so hard to believe that he is gone.  It is so hard to just try to go on but I know we need to.  I asked God yesterday to just help us to give us that peace we need to deal with this and to know that everything is alright and that Randy is in Your hands.  I have been having such a peaceful feeling.  Not that I am not so upset and still a little angry but something in me is saying it is alright.  Randy is in a better place and finally truly happy.  No more struggles and no more demons to fight.  That right there gives me the peace I need too.

"I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain." Psalm 3:4, NLT
The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cry and saves them.- Psalm 145:18-19 Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Jesus' own words in Matthew 5:4 he said, "Blessed are those who mourn,for they will be comforted."
I am glad you are feeling some of that comfort, I am praying that you will feel His abundant comfort as you go on without your friend.
Leaving you with Romans 15:13--
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Jodi B.

My Mad World said...

Thank you Jodi!! Yeah I had the Matthew one on last nights LATE post! lol It is so weird that I am feeling such peace, and not so angry and wanting to tear up everything. Believe there are those moments but I have to just close my eyes and prayer and ask God to take that away! I loved Randy so much, we had such a history, and it is like losing a brother but if I just stop and start thinking of everything then I lose it..
Trying to stay in that peaceful place you know?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!