"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, August 6, 2010

I will Always Love You!!

Maddie was riding her little tricycle outside today and was just being so cute, I told her, "I love you!"  She just looked at me and said, "I don't love you" then I just told her, "That's alright I will always love you no matter what!"  I went on with how I love her even when we fight, when she does bad things, when she starts going to school, when she grows up and chooses not to come home that much, when she does her own thing trying to figure out who she is and what she wants, I will always love you!!  I will always be here with my arms wide open praying for you and waiting on you to come home!

You know, God feels the exact same way about all of us, all of His children.  We totally screw up, ignore Him, don't talk to Him like we should or listen to Him like we should but He is constantly there, waiting on us to figure it out and to come home to Him!!  What an amazing God!!  I just have to keep remembering that we are His children and He will love us no matter what we do and will always be there for us!

Not sure why it is so hard for me to think of it that way since any parent feels that way about their own child.  It is so funny how sometimes when I am trying to explain things to her or asking her why she just won't listen to me, it's like a voice on the inside saying SEE!?! or a small little laugh in my head.  It's so funny and so amazing that I am finally starting to listen and actually hearing Him now!!  There is no other feeling like it!  and yes sometimes I am very guilty of arguing with Him!  Somedays I understand and do what He is saying but there are still those days I am kind of saying, yeah yeah, whatever, and then doing my own thing but only to end up coming back, head down, asking for forgiveness, (which I wonder if He ever gets tired of), and saying I am so sorry I didn't listen and just do what He wanted me to in the first place!

This is a totally new relationship I am starting and I am still learning, in a way I'm kind of like a newborn..  Ok, that story is for another post.

When Jesus saw this, He was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Mark 10:14 Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nichole. very true post.. Im sure some times he puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head disbelief
as to the things we do or say..but like us as parents, he knows we are young, and dont know the whole picture and he loves us anyway..
Great start to your new blog..
Love it.. keep up the great work, not only in this blog but your life as a wife and mother, and most of all as a daughter to the king.
God Bless.

My Mad World said...

Alright Karen, thanks for making me cry!!!
Thank you so much for your compliment! Big hugs to you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!