"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Prayers do get answered...

We have been having to deal with a lot of stuff lately and I have just been trying to pray about it and leave it all in God's hands.  It is still so unbelievable about Randy but we are dealing with it.  I have prayed for peace about the situation and for the most part I have gotten it, prayed for help finding a family member and we did with God's help and some friends help.  It is amazing how things can fall into place when everything else seems to be falling apart..  This long ordeal is not over but at least it finally looks like we will be able to get some closure and be able to have a memorial and burial for Randy.  So happy about that.  He deserves that much!!

"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express" (Romans 8:26).

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7). 


"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers♥

Unknown said...

God is Good all the time.. All the time God is Good..
He will give you what you and your family needs to get through this time.
God Bless you and your Family.

My Mad World said...

Thank you ladies!! We still need major prayers! I won't even go into all the story but please keep praying. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!