"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Verse of the day

Air 1's Verse of the Day


"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

This was yesterday's
"Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you."
1 Peter 5:7

Oh, just thought I would let you all know, I finally got my other blog back!!  Yea!
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicole.. Great Scriptures.. Very encouraging and comforting.. and that we need moment of every day
Thanks for your post..
Have a great week..cya soon

My Mad World said...

Yes we do!!
Hope you have a great week too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!