"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, September 3, 2010

How great is our Father's love!

 "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when He appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." 1 John 3:1-3 

I came across this the other day in my Bible study and just wanted to share it with everyone!  I love it and it is amazing how great that love is!!  It is amazing how we are all His children that we all come from Him!  He thought of us and knew our path way before we ever did.  It is amazing just to think of it like that.  I just hope that I won't let my Father down this time and that I can continue to walk on the right path and do what He has wanted me to do and be what He intended for me to be!
 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!