"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, September 10, 2010

Our little day trip

Here is a slide show of all our pictures.  Yeah, I took way too many but whenever we go to Lawton I just can't help it!!  I decided to add them to a slide show because there was around 200 pictures!  Here are a few that I really liked.  We had a great time.  Went to Lawton and went to the Wildlife refuge, Mt. Scott, Holy City and Medicine Park.  Maddie had a great time!  (sorry about the music on the video)









Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!