"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, September 10, 2010

Our Rock

"You, Lord, give true peace. You give peace to those who depend on you. You give peace to those who trust You. So, trust the Lord always. Trust the Lord because he is our Rock forever." Isaiah 26:3-4
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer..." Psalm 19:14

 "Since we have been made right with God by our faith, we have peace with God. This happened through our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 5:1 

How great is it that the Lord is so faithful and loving, such a protector and some One who can help put us on solid ground.  He is truly our Rock!!  I am so thankful to have Him to trust that He will never leave me and always be there for me! (even when I may not always be there for Him)  He is such a great Father even when I am not a great daughter and I am so thankful that He is so forgiving!



 
Let's Pray 
 Father, I praise You today for all that You have done in my life. You are faithful even when I am faithless. Your love pursues me even when I am unlovable. Your forgiveness covers my sin and frees me from its penalty. Lord, teach me to praise You. Help me to see and understand the power of praising You in my life. I want to bring You pleasure, Father. I praise You for your love and faithfulness to me. Your presence in my life changes everything, empowering me to live each moment of every day, content in knowing You are in control. As I face today, Lord, remind me that no matter what happens, I can praise You! 
In Jesus' name,                    (prayer is from Girlfriends in God)
Amen.
 
so funny how much this goes along with my post.  I wrote my post a few days ago and just got this prayer in my email on the 7th
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!