"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, October 29, 2010

Gotta love Netflix!!

Does anyone else do Netflix? I just love it! My husband got a PS3 awhile back and we got Netflix through that. I just love it!! They have an instant queue where you can add movies and then just watch them instantly! I love that! Tons of Veggie Tales for Maddie and they actually had some other great Christian movies. I have several in my queue now.

I loved the Gospel of John, Kind David, Jeremiah and I have several more in my queue too.  A lot of them though aren't available to watch instantly and you have to have them sent to the house which is nice too.  They never take long to get here and then you can keep them for as long as you want.  I do love that about it!   So glad we got it!
 

 
 
"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Pin It

4 comments:

Pickel said...

I always fall asleep in movies - which always gets me in trouble. Hehe :D

Sounds like a nice night!! Are those ones left in your queue old ones? :)

oxoxo

Warren Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warren Baldwin said...

I was talking on the phone when I left the last comment, and when I read it after it posted there were too many mistakes! We don't watch that many movies, but this sounds like a great deal.

My Mad World said...

LOL!! I've done that before! I've been trying to reply and my husband talks to me and I start typing what he is saying instead!

It is a great deal! We usually don't watch that many movies since having Maddie but now that I am home I figured I might as well take advantage and watch something that is good for you! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!