"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Spirit of the Lord is freedom

This was part of my bible study the other day and it really touched me.  I just wanted to share it with everyone….

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.  And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have the ministry, we do not lose heart.  Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God.  On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

2 Corinthians 3:17-4:2

(highlighted by me)

I just love this passage, it is so comforting to me!  Our Lord is our freedom and with God’s mercy we can not lose heart!!  I love that He is also transforming me into His likeness!  I am working so hard to make Him happy!!  Winking smile

Loves this so much I made a new banner with it!!

Image100%

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!