"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Air1’s verse of the day

I got this yesterday but just loved it and had to share.  I hope everyone had a vey blessed Christmas!

Since God chose you to be the holy people He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

~ Colossians 3:12
Something I need to work on a little harder though.  Not sure why sometimes it is so hard to be what He wants me to be.  The patience is the hardest part!  Disappointed smile
Pin It

2 comments:

mariel said...

great verse to remember and ponder today! thanks for sharing :)

My Mad World said...

Thanks Mariel! Was happy to share it with everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!