"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Prayer Shawl

A few weeks ago I won a Prayer Shawl that my friend Thena was giving away on her blog Prayers & Praises.  I got it this past week and it is beautiful!  I haven’t really had a chance to use it because some little blonde angel took it.  She has had it ever since and even took it with her to her grandparents house this past weekend and has been sleeping with it since she got back too!  Maybe one of these days I can actually use it! 


So thank you so much Thena for the beautiful Prayer Shawl!
You should all go and check out her blogs, she has two amazing blogs.  Right now she could really use some prayers too.  Her family is going through a rough time and could use all the prayers they can get.  I won’t go into it too much but I will let you go and read for yourself.  Just pray that God will wrap them in His arms right now and give them the love and support that they need right now. 

Here’s her wonderful blogs



"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!