"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, December 9, 2010

You might be a redneck…

but it should say, You might be a Christian if: 

another great email I got the other day.  Being from OK we always get a lot of redneck jokes but I love this one since it isn’t really jokes…. hope you enjoy it and I am sure a lot of you will relate to it!

 

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to
take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that
values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand
before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd
choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up.
Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are
made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the
same, pass this on to your redneck friends.

Y'all know who ya are

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to
be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God..' 

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing
the 10 Commandments posted in public places. 

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas'
instead of 'Winter Festival.' 

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when
someone prays.
 
You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your
hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem
 
You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces 
veterans with great respect, and always have. 

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an
American flag, nor intend to.
 
You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe 
and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening. 

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and 
raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend. 

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that
you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the
same beliefs as those talked about in this email.
 
God Bless the USA ! 
 
Keep the fire burning, redneck friend.
 
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS FEEL

FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.
 
IN GOD WE TRUST!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!